1. Kerimbayev N. Virtual learning: Possibilities and realization. Education and Information Technologies. 2016;21(6):1521-33.
3. Safdari MR, Shekari S, Jafari E, Roshanravan M, Namdar Ahmadabad H. Evaluation of Virtual Educations System from the Viewpoints of Faculty Members and Students in NKUMS during the Pandemic Coronavirus 2019. Horizons of Medical Education Development. 2021 Jun 22;12(2):96-81. .[In Persian]
4. Schneider SL, Council ML. Distance learning in the era of COVID-19. Archives of dermatological research. 2021;313(5):389-90.
5. Rajabiian M, Saeedi M, Khakshour A, Saeidi K, Alipour-Anbarani M. Iranian Students’ Satisfaction with Virtual Education during the COVID-19 Pandemic: A Systematic Review. Medical Education Bulletin. 2023 Mar 1;4(1):625-39.
6. Hofmann H, Harding C, Youm J, Wiechmann W. Virtual bedside teaching rounds with patients with COVID‐19. Medical education. 2020.
7. Wilcha R-J. Effectiveness of virtual medical teaching during the COVID-19 crisis: systematic review. JMIR medical education. 2020;6(2):e20963.
8. . Murdock HM, Penner JC, Le S, Nematollahi S. Virtual Morning Report during COVID‐19: A novel model for case‐based teaching conferences. Medical education. 2020.
9. Kazerooni AR, Amini M, Tabari P, Moosavi M. Peer mentoring for medical students during the COVID‐19 pandemic via a social media platform. Medical education. 2020;54(8):762.
10. Kaur N, Dwivedi D, Arora J, Gandhi A. Study of the effectiveness of e-learning to conventional teaching in medical undergraduates amid COVID-19 pandemic. National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2020;10(7):563-7.
11. Amir LR, Tanti I, Maharani DA, Wimardhani YS, Julia V, Sulijaya B, et al. Student perspective of classroom and distance learning during COVID-19 pandemic in the undergraduate dental study program Universitas Indonesia. BMC medical education. 2020;20(1):1-8.
12. Guadix SW, Winston GM, Chae JK, Haghdel A, Chen J, Younus I, et al. Medical student concerns relating to neurosurgery education during COVID-19. World neurosurgery. 2020;139:e836-e47.
13. Dedeilia A, Sotiropoulos MG, Hanrahan JG, Janga D, Dedeilias P, Sideris M. Medical and surgical education challenges and innovations in the COVID-19 era: a systematic review. In vivo. 2020;34(3 suppl):1603-11.
14. Hammond D, Louca C, Leeves L, Rampes S. Undergraduate medical education and Covid-19: engaged but abstract. Medical education online. 2020;25(1):1781379.
15. Kaup S, Jain R, Shivalli S, Pandey S, Kaup S. Sustaining academics during COVID-19 pandemic: the role of online teaching-learning. Indian Journal of Ophthalmology. 2020;68(6):1220.
16. Ahmady S, Shahbazi S, Heidari M. Transition to virtual learning during the coronavirus disease–2019 crisis in Iran: Opportunity or challenge? Disaster medicine and public health preparedness. 2020;14(3):e11-e2.
17. Atreya A, Acharya J. Distant virtual medical education during COVID‐19: Half a loaf of bread. The clinical teacher. 2020.
18. Carvalho VO, Conceição LSR, Gois Jr MB. COVID‐19 pandemic: Beyond medical education in Brazil. Journal of Cardiac Surgery. 2020;35(6):1170.
19. Surkhali B, Garbuja CK. Virtual learning during COVID-19 pandemic: pros and cons. Journal of Lumbini Medical College. 2020;8(1):154-5.
20. Garg T, Shrigiriwar A, Patel K. Trainee education during COVID-19. Neuroradiology. 2020;62:1057-8.