1. Jamali MK, Moosapoor N, Vajargah KF, Khorasani A. The Evaluation of Curriculum in Iran's Higher Education System. New Thoughts on Education. 2018;14(2):41-76.
2. Akbari Z. The Need to Develop and Incorporate the Soft Skills (General) Courses into the Educational Curriculum of Medical Sciences' students. Journal of Medical Education and development. 2018;13(2):114-39.
3. Hadizadeh M, khosravibabadi A, Assareh A, Norouzzadeh R. Designing a Competency-Based Curriculum in Higher VET Education(Case Study: University of Applied Sciences). Research in Curriculum Planning. 2020;17(39):1-21.
4. Hedayati A, Maleki H, Sadeghi A, Saadipour E. Contemplation on Competency-based Curriculum in Medical Education. Iranian Journal of medical education. 2016;16(10):94-103.
5. Moonaghi HK. New teaching approaches in higher education focusing on medical sciences education: MASHHAD UNIVERSITY OF MEDICAL SCIENCES 2015.
6. Hedayati A, Khaleghinegad A. Competency based education. Tehran: Avaye Noor; 2020.
7. shasti s. Competency based education. Iranian Journal of Educational Strategies. 2010;3(2):77-80.
8. Keshmiri F, Gandomkar R, Hejri SM, Mohammadi E, Mirzazadeh A. Developing a competency framework for Health Professions Education at doctoral level: The first step toward a competency based education. MEDICAL TEACHER. 2019:1-9.
9. Tekian AS, Taylor DCM. Master’s degrees: Meeting the standards for medical and health professions education. MEDICAL TEACHER,. 2017.
10. Parson L, Childs B, Elzie P. Using Competency-Based Curriculum Design to Create a Health Professions Education Certificate Program the Meets the Needs of Students, Administrators, Faculty, and Patients. Health Professions Education. 2018.
11. TEKIAN A, HARRIS I. Preparing health professions education leaders worldwide: A description of masters-level programs. MEDICAL TEACHER. 2012;34(1):52-8.
12. Alanazi AA, Mohamud MS. Masters of Health Professions Education: Review of Current Programs in Saudi Arabia. Health Professions Education. 2019.
13. Karami M, Mahmouei HM, Avval A, Rozeh T. Designing a Competency Model for Instructors of Automotive Industry. Quarterly Journal of Training & Development of Human Resources. 2018;4(15):1-24.
14. Tucker CR. If medical education was a discipline, she would have five core competencies. Medical Teacher. 2017;39(7):783–4.
15. Karimi S, Nasr A, Sharif M. University challenges in compiling of the suitable content with competencies of lifelong learner Research in Curriculum Planning. 2016;13(23):14-26.
16. Fong LL, Sidhu GK, Fook CY. Exploring 21st century skills among postgraduates in Malaysia. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2013;123: 130 – 8.
17. Momeni Mahmouei H, Shariatmadari A. A competency based curriculum model for undergraduate course on primary education. Quarteriy Journal of Management and Planning in Educational Systems. 2008;1:128-49.
18. Biabangardy Z, Arabshahi KS, Shekarabi R, Nikravesh MY. Role of Basic Science Courses on Promoting the Medical Graduate’s Competencies in Medical Schools of Iran. Iranian Journal of Medical Education. 2005;5(1):13-22.
19. Naghizadeh Moghari Z, Kazemi N, Abbaspour A, Feiz M. Explaining the Competence Indicators of Graduates of Medical Sciences from Perspectives of Qur’an and International Documents. Journal of Quran and Medicine. 2019;4(1): 29-37.
20. Movaghar M, Yarmohammadian MH, Jalili Z. Designing and validating a competency model for the development of competency-based education in an undergraduate nursing program. Jundishapur Education Development Journal. 2021;12(2).
21. Shafighian H, GHourchian N, Bagheri M. Identify the elements of a systematic model of competency-based training with a grounded theory approach (Case study: Ports and Maritime Organization, Shahid Rajaee Port). Quarterly Journal of Training & Development of Human Resources. 2020;7(26): 1-22.
22. Mirzazadeh A, Hejr SM, Jalil M, Asghari F, Labaf A, Siyahkal MS, et al. Defining a Competency Framework: The First Step toward Competency-Based Medical Education. Acta Medica Iranica. 2014;52(9).
23. Calhoun JG, Ramiah K, Weist EM, Shortell SM. Development of a Core Competency Model for the Master of Public Health Degree. American Journal of Public Health. 2008;98(9).