1. .Mahmoudi, Hasid, Hajizadeh, Mohammad Mahdi, Abedi, Akram. Investigating the effectiveness of the training courses of the representative company personnel based on the Kirkpatrick evaluation model from the point of view of managers and employees. Training and development. 2017. No. 29, pp. 19-24.
2. Dehghani, Mohammad Hassan. Dehghani Tafti, Abbas Ali; Raadabadi, Mehdi. Evaluating the effectiveness of cardiopulmonary resuscitation training based on the Kirkpatrick model. Nursing education. 2018. Volume 8. Number 3. P. 28-34.
3. Akbari, Queen; Dari, Safora; Mahor, Tayyaba. Evaluating the effectiveness of in-service training in cardiopulmonary resuscitation: a report on the first two stages of the Kirkpatrick model. Development strategies in medical education. 2016. Third round. the first number.
4. Nassir Gharechedaghi, N. Fartash, A. & Ghotbi A. Evaluating the Effectiveness of E-Learning Courses Based on the Kirkpatrick Model. J. Basic. Appl. Sci. Res.2015. 2(6)5636-5643.
5. Fathi, Korosh. Evaluating the effectiveness of virtual education courses in Iran's higher education system (case study: Ferdowsi University of Mashhad). Information and communication technology in educational sciences. 1400. Period 4. Number 15.
6. Rabiei, Mehdi (2019). Examining the effectiveness of the virtual education course from the point of view of professors and students of Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, master's thesis. Shahid Beheshti University, Faculty of Educational Sciences and Psychology.
7. Seifi Hosseinabadi, Mahsa. Evaluating the effectiveness of the training course based on Kirkpatrick's levels of training managers. 2015. The second international conference of management elites.
8. Mohamed, R.AriyaniSarlis, A. Evaluating the Effectiveness of a Training Program Using the Four Level Kirkpatrick Model in the Banking Sector in Malaysia.Retrieved from:http://eprints.oum.edu.my2016.
9. Nassir Gharechedaghi, N. Fartash, A. & Ghotbi A. Evaluating the Effectiveness of E-Learning Courses Based on the Kirkpatrick Model. J. Basic. Appl. Sci. Res.2015. 2(6)5636-5643.