1. Bissell AN, Lemons PP. A new method for assessing critical thinking in the classroom. Bio Science. 2006;56(1):66-72.
2. Bergmann J, Sams A. Flipped learning: Gateway to student engagement: International Society for Technology in Education; 2014. P: 23-7.
3. McLaughlin JE, Roth MT, Glatt DM, Gharkholonarehe N, Davidson CA, Griffin LM, et al. The flipped classroom: a course redesign to foster learning and engagement in a health professions school. Acad Med. 2014;89(2):236-43.
4. Platow MJ, Mavor KI, Grace DM. On the role of discipline-related self-concept in deep and surface approaches to learning among university students. Instr Sci. 2013;41(2):271-85.
5. Travis R. Student perceptions toward flipped learning: New methods to increase interaction and active learning in economica. Int Rev Econ Educ. 2014;17(1):74-84.
6. Lee J, Beatty S, Feng P, Hoffman N, McDermott B. Traditional instruction reformed with flipped classroom techniques University of Calgary2015 .
7. Martínez-Jiménez R, Ruiz-Jiménez MC. Improving students’ satisfaction and learning performance using flipped classroom. Int J Educ Manag. 2020;18(3):100422.
8. Logan A. Defeatism academic, cognition and amends. Mashhad: Astan-e-Ghods Razavi Publication; 1997. P: 11-25.
9. Jahadi N, Amani J, Hashemi T, Vahedi S. School culture and academic performance: the meditational role of basic psychological needs. J Appl Res Educ Psychol. 2016;2(1):11-22
10. Bohaty BS, Redford GJ, Gadbury-Amyot CC. Flipping the Classroom: Assessment of Strategies to Promote Student-Centered, Self-Directed Learning in a Dental School Course in Pediatric Dentistry. J Dent Educ. 2016;80(11):1319-27
11. Gholami-Parizad E, Gholami-Parizad E, Ashraf Eivazi A, Ghazanfari Z. Assessing lecture as a teaching method from students' perspective in Ilam UMS. DSME 2014; 1 (1) :18-26
12. Polat H, Karabatak S. Effect of flipped classroom model on academic achievement, academic satisfaction and general belongingness. Learn Environ Res. 2022;25(1):159
13. Mortazavimoghaddam SG, Allahyari E, Vahedi F, Zare Bidaki M. The Effect of Web-based Flipped Classroom Approach on Learning and Satisfaction of Medical Students Comparison with Lecture-based Method. Med Educ Dev. 2021;16(3):207-15
14. Strelan P, Osborn A, Palmer E. Student satisfaction with courses and instructors in a flipped classroom: A meta‐analysis. J Comput Assist Learn. 2020;36(3):295-314.
15. Zhao L, Liu X, Su Y-S. The differentiate effect of self-efficacy, motivation, and satisfaction on pre-service teacher students’ learning achievement in a flipped classroom: a case of a modern educational technology course. J Educ Techno Soc. 2021;13(5):2888-98.
16. Fakhari E, Seyfi N, Najafi M, Ali Vakili M. Process of the utilizing of flipped classroom for knowledge and satisfaction improvement of dental students in the periodontal and pediatric per clinical courses. Teb Va Tazkiye. 2017;26(3):213-8.
17. Sarchami R, Hossaini S. Relationship of learning styles with educational progress of nursing students in Qazvin. J Inflamm Dis (Qazvin University of Medical Sciences). 2004;8(1):64-7.
18. Kim J-Y. A study of students’ perspectives on a flipped learning model and associations among personality, learning styles and satisfaction. Innov Educ Teach Int. 2018;55(3):314-24.
19. Smith GA, editor First-day questions for the learner-centered classroom. Natl Teach Learn Forum; 2008.
20. Strayer JF. How learning in an inverted classroom influences cooperation, innovation and task orientation. Learn Environ Res. 2012;15(2):171-93.
21. Manzano-Sánchez D, Valero-Valenzuela A, Conde-Sánchez A, Chen M-Y. Applying the personal and social responsibility model-based program: Differences according to gender between basic psychological needs, motivation, life satisfaction and intention to be physically active. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2019;16(13):2326-35.