1. Rabiepoor S, KhajeAli N, Sadeghi E. Comparison the effect of Web-based Education and Traditional Education on midwifery students about survey of fetus health. Educ Strategy Med Sci. 2016; 9 (1):8-15. [Persian]
2. Mohammadi A, Mojtahedzadeh R, Asadzandi Sh, Ostad N. Designing and establishment of accreditation system for evaluation of virtual schools and centers. Teb va tazkieh. 2019; 27 (4): 260 - 270.
3. Ghanbari S, Rezghi Shirsavar H, Zeiaei MS, Mosleh M. Evaluating the Effectiveness of Virtual Education on Health Care Management Students. Journal of Healthcare Management. 2019; 10 (2): 49-60. [Persian]
4. Dargahi H, Ghazi Saidi M, Ghasemi M. The role of e-learning in Medical Sciences Universities. payavard. 2008; 1 (2):20-29. [Persian]
5. Najimi A, Yamani N, Soleimani B. Needs Assessment of Virtual Training Development: Assessment of the Level of Readiness at Faculties of Isfahan University of Medical Sciences. IJME. 2017; 17(Special issue for innovation and transformation in medical education):70-76. [Persian]
6. Fathivajargah K, pardakhtchi MH, Rabiei M. Arzeshyabi asarbakhshi dorehay amozesh majazi dar nezam Amozeh ali iran motaleh moredi: daneshgah ferdos mashhad. Faslnameh fanavari etelat va ertebaat dar olom tarbiati. 2011; 1(4): 5-21. [Persian]
7. O'Doherty D, Dromey M, Lougheed J, Hannigan Back DA, Behringer F, Harms T, Plener J, Sostmann K, Peters H. Survey of e-learning implementation and faculty support strategies in a cluster of mid-European medical schools. BMC Med Educ. 2015; 3(15):145-153
8. O’Doherty, D., Dromey, M., Lougheed, J. et al. Barriers and solutions to online learning in medical education – an integrative review. BMC Med Educ. 2018; 18(1) :130-140
9. Sriharan A. Teaching Online: Tips for Engaging Students in Virtual Classrooms. Med Sci Educ. 2020; 14:1-3.
10. Yambi T. COVID-19 Pandemic and the current challenges of the Angolan Higher education system. 2020.
11. McCutcheon K, Lohan M, Traynor M, Martin D. A systematic review evaluating the impact of online or blended learning vs. face-to-face learning of clinical skills in undergraduate nurse education. J Adv Nurs. 2015;71(2):255-70.
12. Elzainy A, El Sadik A, Al Abdulmonem W. Experience of e-learning and online assessment during the COVID-19 pandemic at the College of Medicine, Qassim University. J Taibah Univ Med Sci. 2020; 15(6):456-462.
13. Kayzouri A, Sadeghpour M. A Comparison on the Effects of Traditional, E-learning and Traditional-E learning on the pharmacology course of nursing students. Sabzevar University of medical sciences journal. 2017; 24(2):123-127. [Persian]
14. Pakseresht S, Khalili-Sabet M, Vahedi M, Monfared A. Comparative study for Knowledge and Attitudes of Virtual and Non-Virtual Students towards E-Learning. rme. 2016; 8 (4):61-68. [Persian]
15. Istadi Y, Raharjo TJ, Azam M, Mulyono SE. Academic Performance in Medical Education During the COVID-19 Pandemic: A Scoping Review. Adv Med Educ Pract. 2022 Nov 24; 13:1423-1438.
16. Faraone K, Garrett P, Romberg E. A blended learning approach to teaching pre‐clinical complete denture prosthodontics. Europ J Dent Educ. 2013; 17(1): e22-e7.
17. Zhalehjoo N, Arabi M, Momeni Z, Akbari Kamrani M, Khalili A, Riahi S, et al. Virtual Education status from the Perspective of Students at Alborz University of Medical Sciences in the Covid-19 Pandemic Period. J Med Educ Dev. 2021; 14 (42) :37-45
18. Jalali R, Mohammadi M. Scoping review, missing loop in chain of review articles: Letter to the Editor. Tehran Univ Med J 2021; 78 (10) :710-711.
19. Azadbakht L, Asgari Taee F, Taghdisi Mh, Ariyaeian N. Dietary Patterns Associated with Adult Obesity in Tehran, Iran: A Scoping Review. Journal of Health Education and Health Promotion[Internet]. 2022;9(4):327-349.
20. İnce EY, Kabul A, Diler İ. Distance education in higher education in the COVID-19 pandemic process: A case of Isparta Applied Sciences University. International Journal of Technology in Education and Science (IJTES). 2020; 4(4):343-351.
21. Chen H, Xu X, Yang A, Yang Y, Chen L. An Exploration of Online Teaching in Diagnostics under COVID-19. Higher Education Research.2020; 5(6): 214-221.
22. Sindiani AM, Obeidat N, Alshdaifat E, Elsalem L, Alwani MM, Rawashdeh H, Fares AS, Alalawne T, Tawalbeh LI. Distance education during the COVID-19 outbreak: A cross-sectional study among medical students in North of Jordan. Ann Med Surg (Lond). 2020; 59:186-194.
23. Barteit S, Guzek D, Jahn A, Bärnighausen T, Jorge MM, Neuhann F. Evaluation of e-learning for medical education in low- and middle-income countries: A systematic review. Comput Educ. 2020; 145:103726.
24. Behnamfar R, Mostaghasi M. Evaluation of the Level and Distribution of Articles On Electronic-Learning in Medical Sciences in The Iranian Journals of Medical Education. Strides in Development of Medical Education. 2017 ;14(1):61-66. [Persian]
25. Sallak M, Bozorgi A. Content Analysis of Articles Published in “Faslname-Ye Ketab” And “Library and Information Science” Quarterlies in 2006 And 2007. Journal of Epistemology (Library and Information Science and Information Technology). 2010 ;3(10):25-40. [Persian]
26. Avizhgan M, Nasr A. Investigation of research methods in medical education. TEB VA TAZKIEH. 2017:21(2):5-11. [Persian]
27. Wu XV, Shih Chan Y, Hui Shing Tan K, Wang W. A systematic review of online learning programs for nurse preceptors. Nurse Education Today. 2018: 60(25): 11-22.
28. Karim khanloui G, soheili O, ahadian M. Comparing the Effectiveness of Online, Traditional and Blended Modes of Instruction in an ESP Course for Medical and Pharmacy Students. J Med Educ Dev. 2016; 9 (21) :53-60. [Persian]
29. Kachoei M, Mohammadi A, mirzakouchaki B. Comparison of the Effects of Traditional with Combined (Traditional and Electronic) Educational Methods on Promoting the Practical Skill of Fabricating the Removable Orthodontic Appliance. IJME. 2016; 16 :399-406. [Persian]
30. Bolatov AK, Seisembekov TZ, Askarova AZ, Baikanova RK, Smailova DS, Fabbro E. Online-Learning due to COVID-19 Improved Mental Health Among Medical Students. Med Sci Educ. 2020; 31(1):1-10.
31. Shahsavari Isfahani S, Mosallanejad L, Sobhanian S. The Effect of Virtual and Traditional Methods On Students Learning and Competency - Based Skills. HMJ. 2010 ;14(3):185-191. [Persian]
32. Shariati Mohammad, Younesian Masoud, Harirchi I, Khosravi Ahmad. Virtual Patients in Undergraduate Surgery Education: A Randomized Controlled Study. Knowledge and Health. 2008 ;3(1):2-8. [Persian]
33. Chao TN, Frost AS, Brody RM, Byrnes YM, Cannady SB, Luu NN, Rajasekaran K, Shanti RM, Silberthau KR, Triantafillou V, Newman JG. Creation of an Interactive Virtual Surgical Rotation for Undergraduate Medical Education During the COVID-19 Pandemic. J Surg Educ. 2021; 78(1):346-350.
34. Schaffir J, Strafford K, Worly B, Traugott A. Challeng`es to Medical Education on Surgical Services During the COVID-19 Pandemic. Me Sci Educ. 2020; 30(4): 1-5.
35. McDaniel M, Rhee J. Charting the Course for Online Physician Assistant Education. Medical Science Educator.2020; 30(4):1757-1760.