1. Zoya T, Mitra M, Tooba K: The need for reviewing log books in Birjand University of Medical Sciences clinical wards: Letter to Editor. Birjand University of Medical Sciences 2017, 24(2):154-157.
2. Asgari H, Ashoorion V, Ehsanpour S: Teaching and evaluation of field training course for health services management undergraduates: conventional and logbook methods. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2016, 16:552-560.
3. Roshangar F, Lotfi M, Abdollahzadeh F, Davoodi A: The effect of using logbook on nursing students' learnin. Iranian journal of medical education 2010, 10(1):64-70.
4. Movaffaghi Z, Shoeibi A, Bahari A, Khajedaluee M: The efficiency of medical extern's logbook from the viewpoints of externs and faculties of Mashhad University of Medical Sciences: An integration of qualitative and quantitative methods. Iranian journal of medical education 2014, 13(11):950-959.
5. Buckley S, Coleman J, Davison I, Khan KS, Zamora J, Malick S, Morley D, Pollard D, Ashcroft T, Popovic: The educational effects of portfolios on undergraduate student learning: a Best Evidence Medical Education (BEME) systematic review. BEME Guide No. 11. Medical teacher 2009, 31(4):282-298.
6. Shayan S, Rafeian M, Kazemi M: Design And Develop Logbook Student’S Nationwide Health Providers Training Courses Of The Entire Country. 2018,27(2):124-132.
7. Tahergorabi Z, Moodi M, Kazemi T: The need for reviewing log books in Birjand University of Medical Sciences clinical wards: Letter to Editor. Journal of Birjand University of Medical Sciences.2017,24(2):154-157.
8. Sanatkhani M, Molla Z, Akbari M: Evaluation of the students’ perception about clinical education and examination in Mashhad School of Dentistry (Iran) in 2009. Journal of Mashhad Dental School 2012, 36(3):211-222.
9. Saber M, Firouzi MS, Azizi F: The logbook effect on clinical learning of interns in internal ward rotation in Shiraz University of Medical Sciences. Journal of Medical Education 2008, 12(3- 4): 62-66.
10. Shahgheibi S, Pooladi A, BahramRezaie M, Farhadifar F, Khatibi R: Evaluation of the Effects of Direct Observation of Procedural Skills (DOPS) on clinical externship students’ learning level in obstetrics ward of kurdistan university of medical sciences. Journal of Medical Education. 2009, 13(1- 2): 29-33.
11. Heidari H, Akbari N: Developing and implementing log book in teaching principles and techniques to nursing and midwifery students: Mixed method study. Future of Medical Education Journal 2017, 7(1):14-18
12. Gandomkar R, Amini B: Application of various student assessment methods by educational departments in Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Iran. sdmej 2015, 12(1):209-218.
13. Oermann MH, Yarbrough SS, Saewert KJ, Ard N, Charasika M: Clinical evaluation and grading practices in schools of nursing: National survey findings part II. Nursing Education Perspectives 2009, 30(6):352-357.
14. Hoseini BL, Jafarnejad F, Mazlum SR, Foroughipour M, Karimi MH: Midwifery Students' Satisfaction With Log Book As A Clinical Assessment Means In Mashhad University Of Medical Sciences,Iranian journal of medical education 2012, 11(8): 933-941.
15. Azh N: Evaluation of midwifery students in labor and delivery training: comparing two methods of logbook and checklist, Iranian journal of medical education 2006, 6 (2): 123 -128.
16. Torabi K, Bazrafkan L, Sepehri S, Hashemi M: The effect of logbook as a study guide in dentistry training. Journal of Advances in Medical Education & Professionalism 2013, 1(3):81-84.
17. Azizi M, Barati H, Khamse F, Barati M: A A. [The effect of log book design and implementation on students' satisfaction and performance during a nursing internship course in a military psychiatric hospital]. Ebnesina-IRIAF Health Administration 2016, 18(2):58-63.
18. Yousefy A, Shayan S, Mosavi A: Developing a clinical performance logbook for nursing students receiving cardiac care field training. Journal of education and health promotion 2012, 1(7):1-5.
19. Mavis BE, Cole BL, Hoppe RB: A survey of information sources used for progress decisions about medical students. Medical Education Online 2000, 5(10):1-11.
20. Van Tartwijk J, Driessen EW: Portfolios for assessment and learning: AMEE Guide no. 45. Medical teacher 2009, 31(9):790-8021.
21. Dos Santos JLG, Pestana AL, Guerrero P, Klock P, Erdmann AL: Logbook: experience of teaching-learning management and management in nursing and health. Rev Rene 2013, 14(4).
22. Kouhpayezadeh J, Dargahi H, Soltani Arabshahi K: Clinical assessment methods in medical sciences universities of Tehran–Clinical instructors’ viewpoint. Hormozgan Medical Journal 2012, 16(5):395-402.
23. Wu XV, Enskär K, Lee CCS, Wang W: A systematic review of clinical assessment for undergraduate nursing students. Nurse Education Today 2015, 35(2):347-359.
24. Najafi F, Kerman Saravi F, Mirmortazavi M, Gheisaranpour HA: The efficacy of logbook in clinical wards from the viewpoints of nursing faculty members and students of zahedan nursing and midwifery school. Research In Medical Education 2017, 9(3):55-64.
25. Valizadeh Haghi H, Zandian H, Molaei S, Azaripour F: Evaluation of the logbook of the department of operative dentistry in Ardabil university of Medical Sciences at 2019 from students’ point of view. Horizon of Medical Education Development 2021, 11(3):45-58.
26. Mazareie E, Momeni Danaie Sh, Hosseininezhad S, Nili M: Evaluating the effect of logbook as viewed by the juniors and seniors at Shiraz school of dentistry. Strides in Development of Medical Education 2016, 13(4):395-402.
27. Lotfi M, Zamanzadeh V, Abdollahzadeh F, Seyyed Rasooli A, Jabbarzadeh F: The effect of using logbook on nursing students learning in gynecology wards. Nursing and midwifery journal 2010, 5(19):33-38.
28. Abdelrahman Gh, Omar AM: The effect of maternity nursing logbook on internship students’ skills at woman’s health hospital, Assiut Governorate. Journal of Nursing Education and Practice 2018, 8(10):130-137.
29. Babadi F, Shooriabi M, Saberikia H, Cheraghi M: The Effect of Logbook on the Clinical Training Aspects of Oral Medicine from the Perspective of Students and Faculties of Ahvaz School of Dentistry. Future of Medical Education Journal 2020, 10(2):20-27.
30. Mohammadi A, Khaghanizade M, Ebadi A, Mohammadi A, Amiri F, Raesifar A: Log book; a method of evaluating education and feedback strategy in nursing. Iranian Bimonthly of Education Strategies In Medical Sciences 2010, 3(1):41.
31. Mirhosseini F, Manoochehri H, Musavi S & et al: Combining Two Performance-based Assessment Methods of Logbook and DOPS in Field Internship of BSc Anesthesiology Students. Journal of Medical Education Development 2017, 10(27):46-56.