1. Goddard RD, Hoy WK, Hoy AW. Collective teacher efficacy: Its meaning, measure, and impact on student achievement. American educational research journal. 2000;37(2):479-507.
2. Strelan P, Osborn A, Palmer E. The flipped classroom: A meta-analysis of effects on student performance across disciplines and education levels. Educational Research Review. 2020;30:100314.
3. Oudbier J, Spaai G, Timmermans K, Boerboom T. Enhancing the effectiveness of flipped classroom in health science education: a state-of-the-art review. BMC Medical Education. 2022;22(1):1-15.
4. Singh K, Mahajan R, Gupta P, Singh T. Flipped classroom: A concept for engaging medical students in learning. Indian Pediatrics. 2018;55:507-12.
5. Phillips J, Wiesbauer F. The flipped classroom in medical education: A new standard in teaching. Trends in Anaesthesia and Critical Care. 2022.
6. Abeysekera L, Dawson P. Motivation and cognitive load in the flipped classroom: definition, rationale and a call for research. Higher education research & development. 2015;34(1):1-14.
7. O'Flaherty J, Phillips C. The use of flipped classrooms in higher education: A scoping review. The internet and higher education. 2015;25:85-95.
8. Jafaraghaie F, Dehghanzadeh S, Khordadi-Astane H. Nursing students’ experience in a flipped classroom method. Journal title. 2017;9(1):36-27.
9. Aeidi m, Abdollahi.Mgr. Measuring the effectiveness of educational courses. Tadbir. 2009;200.
10. Oh J, Kim SJ, Kim S, Kang KA, Kan J, Bartlett R. Development and evaluation of flipped learning using film clips within a nursing informatics course. Japan journal of nursing science. 2019;16(4):385-95.
11. Im S, Jang SJ. Effects of a clinical practicum using flipped learning among undergraduate nursing students. Journal of Nursing education. 2019;58(6):354-6.
12. Kim HS, Kim MY, Cho MK, Jang SJ. Effectiveness of applying flipped learning to clinical nursing practicums for nursing students in Korea: A randomized controlled trial. International Journal of Nursing Practice. 2017;23(5):e12574.
13. Kim H, Jang Y. Flipped learning with simulation in undergraduate nursing education. Journal of Nursing Education. 2017;56(6):329-36.
14. Saunders A, Green R, Cross M. Making the most of person-centred education by integrating flipped and simulated teaching: An exploratory study. Nurse education in practice. 2017;27:71-7.
15. Youhasan P, Chen Y, Lyndon M, Henning MA. Exploring the pedagogical design features of the flipped classroom in undergraduate nursing education: a systematic review. BMC nursing. 2021;20(1):1-13.
16. Martinelli SM, Chen F, Mcevoy MD, Zvara DA, Schell RM. Utilization of the flipped classroom in anesthesiology graduate medical education: an initial survey of faculty beliefs and practices about active learning. The Journal of Education in Perioperative Medicine: JEPM. 2018;20(1).