1. Borjian Borujeni S, Shirzad H. kheiri S, Haghshenas Z, Mirzavand H, Beigi A, et al. Students’ Educational Problems, Presented in the University’s Educational Councils from 2002 to 2005, Shahrekord University of Medical Sciences. J Med Edu Develop Center Kerman Univ Med Sci. 2009;6(1):50-6.
2. Hemati Z, Irajpour A, Allahbakhshian M, Varzeshnejad M, Abdi SM. Evaluating the Neonatal Intensive Care Nursing MSc Program Based on CIPP Model in Isfahan University of Medical Sciences. 2018.324-332.
3. Pakdaman A, Soleimani Shayesteh Y, Kharazi fard MJ, Kabosi R. [Evaluation of the achievement of educational objectives of the Community Oral Health and Periodontics Departments using the CIPP model of evaluation–students' perspective]. Journal of Dental Medicine. 2011; 24(1): 20-25.
4. Khadem N, Khodadadi N, Ebrahimzadeh S. opinion poll of Graduates from Mashhad-school of Medicine, regarding coordination of learnings, during their study with the objectives of education in giving medical services to society. 2009:51(4).233-238.
5. Zarrabian M, Farzianpour F, Razmi H, Sharifian M, Khedmat S, Sheykh-rezaee M, et al. Internal Evaluation of the Endodontics Department School of Dentistry Tehran University of Medical Sciences. Strides in development of medical Education. 2009;5(2):135-142.
6. Akhlaghi F, Yarmohammadian MH, Khoshgam M, Mohebbi N. [Evaluating the Quality of Educational Programs in Higher Education Using the CIPP Model]. Health Information Management. 2011; 8(5): 621-629.
7. Worthen BR, Sanders JR. Educational Evaluation: Alternative Approaches and Practical Guidelines. 1st ed. New York: Longman; 1987. P. 73.
8. Scriven M, Tyler RW. The Methodology of evaluation. Perspective of curriculum evaluation (AERA monograph series on Curriculum Evaluation, No 1). 1st ed. Chicago, II: Ranel McNally; 1967. P. 101.
9. Scriven M, Tyler RW. The Methodology of evaluation. Perspective of curriculum evaluation (AERA monograph series on Curriculum Evaluation, No 1). 1st ed. Chicago, II: Ranel McNally; 1967. P. 101.
10. Yarmohammadian MH, Mozaffary M, Esfahani SS. Evaluation of quality of education in higher education based on Academic Quality Improvement Program (AQIP) Model. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2011.1;15:2917-2922.
11. Stufflebeam DL. CIPP Evaluation Model Checklist; 2007. [cited 2018 Feb 27]; Available from: https://www. wmich. edu/sites/default/files/attachments/u350/2014/cipp.
12. Kuo-Hung T, Ray Diez C, Shi-Jer L, Tsai HL, Tien-Sheng T. Using the Context, Input, Process and Product model to assess an engineering curriculum. World Transactions on Engineering and Technology Education 2010; 8(3): 38-41.
13. Stephen Robbins. Organization theory. Translation Alwani S.M and Danaee-fard H. publishing Company, Saffar. 2010.
14. Bazargan A. [Educational evaluation]. Tehran: SAMT; 2011.
15. Saif AA. [Educational measurement, assessment, and evaluation]. Tehran: Doran Publisher; 2011.
16. Gall MD, Borg WR, Gall JP. [Translated by AR. Nasr, et al.] Educational Research An Inrtoduction. Tehran: Shahid Beheshti Univ 2007.
17. Jafari A, Khami M. R, Yazdani R, Mohammadi M. Presenting the course of community dentistry as problem based learning workshop and comparing it to learning through lecture. Iran J Med Educ 2009; 9(3): 216-224.
18. Alimohammadi T, Rezaeian M, Bakhshi H, VaziriNejad R. The evaluation of the Medical School Faculty of Rafsanjan University of Medical Sciences based on the CIPP model in 2010. Journal of Rafsanjan University of Medical Sciences. 2013;12(3):205-218.
19. Nikfarid L, Ashktorab T. Understanding of neonatal intensive care nurse practitioner students of situation of their profession in Iran: A qualitative study 2013.
20. Mirzabeygi G, Sanjari M, Salemi S, Babaei F. The necessity for specialty education in nursing MS program: Viewpoints of the faculty members of School of Nursing and Midwifery in Iran. Iranian Journal of Medical Education. 2010;9(3):263-271.