1. Dimond SJ, Farrington L, Johnson vP. Deffering emotional response from right and left hemisphere. Nature.1976.vol. 24;261(5562).pp:690-2.
2. Ahadi H,Eslahkar S. A study of the relationship between brain hemispheres and thinking styles. Journal of Psychological Research. 2014. No 22. Pp: 19-31.
3. Goleman, D. Emotional Intelligence: Why it can matter more than IQ‚ New York‚ Bantam Books.1995.
4. Barrick,T, Clark, C. Left and right brain: Insights from neural networks. The Psychologist. 2006.vol 19.no.5.pp:274-277.
5. Schunk H. O. Learning theories: An educational perspective (6 th Ed). Boston: Pearson.2012.
6. Rosihan M. A, Liew, K. K. Association between brain hemisphericity, learning styles and confidence in using graphics calculator for mathematics. Eurasia Journal of Mathematics, Science & Technology Education,vol 3.no 2.pp: 127-131.
7. Hill JB, Firloo KA. Psychological Nerve in School, translated by Janet Hashemi Azar.2015. Tehran: Arjmand.
8. Keles E, Cepni S. Bra in and learning. Journal of Turkish Science Education,2006. Vol 3.no 2,pp: 31-34.
9. Keat T S, Kumar v, Muhammad Shakir M and et all. The Relationship between Brain Dominance and Academic Performance: A Cross-sectional Study, British Journal of Medicine & Medical Research.2016.vol 13.no 6. Pp: 1-9.
10. Bavand Savadkouhi Z, Hassani M T, Rahmani R. The Effect of Hemispheric Dominance on Learning Vocabulary Strategies among Iranian EFL Learners. European Online Journal of Natural and Social Sciences.2013. Vol 2, No 2.PP:347-361.
11. Amini M,Ali poor A,Zand B and et all. Relationship between learning styles and lateral dominance of students' brains for use in educational designs. A new approach in educational management.2011. vol 13.no 3. Pp: 137-152. [in Persian]
12. Mansour E A, El-Araby M, Pandaan I N and et all 2017, Hemispherical Brain Dominance and Academic Achievement among Nursing Students. IOSR Journal of Nursing and Health Science, Volume. 6, Issue. 3, PP. 32-36.
13. Ferrer F P.Correlation of Learners’ Brain Dominance and Mathematics Performance: An Investigation in Educational Setting, International Journal of Innovation and Scientific Research.2015.Vol 14. No 2.pp: 287-292.
14. Al Ghraibeh A M. Brain Based Learning and Its Relation with Multiple Intelligences. International Journal of Psychological Studies.2012. Vol 4, No 1.pp:103-113.