1. Mohammadi, Mehdi, Salimi, Qasim, Naseri Jahormi, Reza, Maarif, Parisa, Mirghafari, Fatemeh, Saidi, Maryam, Taheri, Forozan. The requirements of online tests in the medical education system especially during the corona epidemic: providing a conceptual framework. Jundishapur Education Development Quarterly, Ahvaz, 1400; 12(3): 751-767. doi: 10.22118/edc.2021.266548.1673.
2. Toquero CM. Challenges and opportunities for higher education amid the COVID-19 pandemic: The Philippine context. Pedagogical Research. 2020;5 (4).
3. Malekipour A. Serious games in medical education: why, what and how. The Journal of Medical Education and Development. 2017;12(1):100-13.
4. Khoshab H, Seyed-Bagheri SH, Sabzevari S, Nouhi E. Comparison of the Effect of Traditional and MannequinBased Simulation Teaching of Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation on Knowledge and Practice of Emergency Medicine Students. Strides in Development of Medical Education306-298:(3)2016.
5. Jamshidi HR. Medical Education in 21st-century. Iranian Journal of Medical Education. 2000;1(2):30-7.
6. MohammadiReyShahri M, Saberi H. Encyclopedia of Medical Narrative. Qom: Publishing Organization. 2008.
7. Moradi S, Hasani D, Bahrami M, Nourian A. Reviewing Medical Education in KamelAl-Senaat Al-Tebieh. Journal of Medical Education Development. 2017;9(24):85-91.
8. Behrangi Mr, Izadian Z, Abdollahi B, Zeinabadi Hr. The Status of Medical Education Studies by Iranian Researchers Among the Educational Publications Indexed in Web of Science. 2019.
9. Mazloomy S, Mirzaei M. Strategies to improve the quality of medical education. The Journal of Medical Education and Development. 2012;7(1):71-4.
10. Dadgaran N, Bagheri M, Ahmadi A. Identification of the Dimensions and Components of Medical Education System Enhancement at International Level Using Delphi Analysis. Research in Medical Education. 2020;12(1):52-61.
11. Sazmand, Tahereh, Niaz Azari, Kiyomarth, Salehi, Mohammad. Presenting the model of gaining scientific authority in medical education with responsive education approach in Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences. Educational Leadership and Management Quarterly, 2019; 14(1): 78-98
12. Arasteh H, Ghorbandoost R, Abbasian H, Zeinabadi H. The Pathology of Transformational Innovation Packages in Medical Education "A Qualitative Study". Research in Medical Education. 2019;11(4):21-34.
13. Ahmady S, KAjeh jashoghani M, Mohammadimehr M. Explaining the Expectations and Views of the Faculty Members in Relation to the Educationa Development Centers. Research in Medical Education. 2019;148-39(3)1.
14. Jokar F, Yamani N. Innovative medical education reform at the University of Medical Sciences: readout experience. Iranian journal of medical education. 2017;17:143-6
15. Enayati T, Aqatabar Roudbari J. A Strategic and Interactive Approach of development and innovation in medical education Program: Synchronizing with Planning Requirements in the Third Millennium. Journal of Medicine and Cultivation. 2019 Nov 22;28(3):21-34
16. GhaemiAmiri M. Approach to various aspects of medical education in medical universities. Journal of Development Center of Yazd University of Medical Sciences. Zanko Journal of Medical Sciences. 2002;7(19):59-60.
17. Rasouli B, Aliabadi K, Pourrosstai AS, Ahmady S, Asgari M. Development and Internal Validating of Medical Instructional Model Based on Virtual Reality.
18. Quint F, Sebastian K, Gorecky D. A mixed-reality learning environment. Procedia Computer Science. 2015;75:43-8.
19. Lindgren R, Tscholl M, Wang S, Johnson E. Enhancing learning and engagement through embodied interaction within a mixed reality simulation. Computers & Education. 2016;95:174-87.
20. Al-Tikriti MN, Al-Aubidy KM. Embedding Mixed-Reality Laboratories into E-Learning Systems for Engineering Education. Journal of Educational Technology. 2013;9(4):25-35
21. Jou M, Wang J. Investigation of effects of virtual reality environments on learning performance of technical skills. Computers in Human Behavior. 2013;29(2):433-8
22. Moghaddasi H, Rabiei R, Nazemi E, Bigdeli S, Ebrahimpour Sh. Role of Models, Approaches And Learning Theories Inthe Design and Production of Educational Softwarebased on Virtual Reality Techniques and Simulation Innursing Education: A Systematic Review. 2016
23. Chang C-W, Lee J-H, Wang C-Y, Chen G-D. Improving the authentic learning experience by integrating robots into the mixed-reality environment. Computers & Education. 2010;55(4):1572-8.
24. Chen Y-L. The effects of virtual reality learning environment on student cognitive and linguistic development. The Asia-Pacific Education Researcher. 2016;25(4):637-46
25. Masoomi R, Yamani N. A review on interprofessional education in health professionals’ training. Iranian Journal of Medical Education. 2012;11(9):1231-40.
26. Jalili Z, Nouhi E, Malekzadeh A. Activities of Medical Educational Development Center from the views of the faculty members of Kerman Medical Sciences University. Strides in Development of Medical Education. 2004;1(1):1-9.
27. Changiz T, Ashourion V. Educational development center in the Eastern Mediterranean Region: Basic concepts, activities of educational development centers and recommendations. January 2008
28. Shams Ardekani M. Reviewing the history and foundations of Islamic and Iranian traditional medicine. Chogan, Tehran. 2008:p38-40.
29. Pourabbasi A, Kheiry Z, Naghvai Alhosseini SS, Akbari H, Larijani B. Medical Education Policy Making in Iran; a review of 40-years experiences. Journal of Medicine and Cultivation. 2019 Mar 4;27(4 forty years achievement of Medical Education in Iran):215-23.
30. Bekton J. Modeling university educational development unit [dissertation]. Center for educational research and development university of Lincoln. 2010
31. Vandsadeqpour A, Bahrami A, Abedi F, Atabati E, Farrokhfall K. The role of the art in medical education from the viewpoint of students of Birjand University of Medical Sciences. 2020
32. Ataei M, Safaryan Hamadani S, Zamani F. A Review of Current and Effective Educational Methods in Continuing Medical Education. Clinical Excellence. 2020;9(3):12-22.
33. Baniasadi T, Shahmoradi L, Mehravar F, Hajesmaeel-Gohari S. The Role of Learning Based on Virtual Patient Simulation in Surgical Training: A Survey at Tehran University of Medical Sciences. Journal of Health and Biomedical Informatics. 2021;8(2):174-83.