1. Brookhart SM. Educational assessment knowledge and skills for teachers. Educational Measurement: issues and practice. 2011;30(1):3-12
2. Oguguo BC, Nannim FA, Agah JJ, Ugwuanyi CS, Ene CU, Nzeadibe AC. Effect of learning management system on Student’s performance in educational measurement and evaluation. Education and Information Technologies. 2021;26(2):1471-83.
3. Wakeford R, Denney M, Ludka-Stempien K, Dacre J, McManus I. Cross-comparison of MRCGP & MRCP (UK) in a database linkage study of 2,284 candidates taking both examinations: assessment of validity and differential performance by ethnicity. BMC Medical education. 2015;15(1):1-12.
4. Dehnad A, Nasser H, Hosseini AF. A comparison between three-and four-option multiple choice questions. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2014;98:398-403.
5. Colbert MA. Statistical analysis of multiple choice testing. Air Command And Staff Coll Maxwell Afb Al; 2001.
6. Thompson AR, Husmann PR. Developing multiple-choice questions for anatomy examinations. Teaching Anatomy: Springer; 2020. p. 405-16.
7. Stevens NT, Holmes K, Grainger RJ, Connolly R, Prior A-R, Fitzpatrick F, et al. Can e-learning improve the performance of undergraduate medical students in Clinical Microbiology examinations? BMC medical education. 2019;19(1):1-8.
8. Amin MM, Shayan S, Hashemi H, Poursafa P, Ebrahimi A. Analysis of Multiple Choice Questions Based On Classical Test Theory. Iranian Journal of Medical Education. 2011;10(5).719-725.
9. Bailey PH, Mossey S, Moroso S, Cloutier JD, Love A. Implications of multiple-choice testing in nursing education. Nurse Educ Today. 2012;32(6):e40-e4.
10. Boland RJ, Lester NA, Williams E. Writing multiple-choice questions. Acad Psychiatry. 2010;34(4):310-6.
11. Mardapi D. Educational measurement, assessment, and evaluation. Parama Publishing; 2017.
12. Dent J, Harden RM, Hunt D. A Practical Guide for Medical Teachers, E-Book: Elsevier health sciences; 2021.
13. Meyari A, Beiglarkhani M, Zandi M, Vahedi M, Miresmaeili Af. The Effect Of Education On Improvement Of Multiple Choice Questions'designing In Annual Residency Exams Of Dental School. 2012.9(1).36-45.
14. Ramani S, Ring BN, Lowe R, Hunter D. A pilot study assessing knowledge of clinical signs and physical examination skills in incoming medicine residents. J Grad Med Educ. 2010;2(2):232-5.
15. Walsh J, Harris B, Smith P. Single best answer question-writing tips for clinicians. Postgraduate medical journal. 2017;93(1096):76-81.
16. Miller-Matero LR, Martinez S, MacLean L, Yaremchuk K, Ko AB. Grit: A predictor of medical student performance. Education for Health. 2018;31(2):109-113.
17. Belfi LM, Bartolotta RJ, Giambrone AE, Davi C, Min RJ. “Flipping” the introductory clerkship in radiology: impact on medical student performance and perceptions. Acad Radiol. 2015;22(6).794-801.
18. Landers RN. Developing a theory of gamified learning: Linking serious games and gamification of learning. Simulation & gaming. 2014;45(6):752-68.
19. Baig M, Ali SK, Ali S, Huda N. Evaluation of multiple choice and short essay question items in basic medical sciences. Pakistan journal of medical sciences. 2014;30(1):3-6.
20. Coughlin P, Featherstone C. How to write a high quality multiple choice question (MCQ): A guide for clinicians. Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2017;54(5):654-8.
21. Yonker JE. The relationship of deep and surface study approaches with factual and applied test‐bank multiple‐choice question performance. Assessment & Evaluation in Higher Education. 2011;36(6):673-86.
22. Secolsky C, Denison DB. Handbook of measurement, assessment, and evaluation in higher education: Routledge New York; 2012.
23. Sanagoo A, Jouybari L, Ghanbari Gorji M. Quantitative and qualitative analysis of academic achievement tests in Golestan University of Medical Sciences. Research in Medical Education. 2010.2(2).24-32.
24. Baghaei R, Shams S, Feizi A. Evaluation of the nursing students final exam multiple-choice questions in uremia university of medical sciences. Nursing And Midwifery Journal. 2016;14(4):291-9.
25. Khajeali N, Aslami M, Araban M. Analysis of medical and dentistry basic sciences examinations: A case study. Payees (Health Monitor). 2020;19(4):383-9.
26. Vafamehr V, Dadgostarnia M. Reviewing the results of qualitative and quantitative analysis of MCQs in Introduction to clinical medicine course. Iranian Journal of Medical Education. 2011;10(5).1146-1152.
27. Almasi K, Bavani SM, Mohammadpour Y. Examining the preferred learning styles (PLSs) of nursing and midwifery students of Urmia University of Medical Sciences. Middle East Journal Of Family Medicine. 2018.7(10).244-253.
28. M Ekrami SR, F Afzali Nasab, F Vijehzadeh, A Farajpour. Analysis of the four-choice end-of-semester gymnastics course 2 exam at Payame Noor University. Journal of Organizational Behavior Management Studies in Sport. 2016.2(6).65-72.
29. Rush BR, Rankin DC, White BJ. The impact of item-writing flaws and item complexity on examination item difficulty and discrimination value. BMC medical education. 2016;16(1):1-10.
30. Tarrant M, Knierim A, Hayes SK, Ware J. The frequency of item writing flaws in multiple-choice questions used in high stakes nursing assessments. Nurse Education Today. 2006;26(8):662-71.