1. Adib-Hajbaghery M, Arabi Matin Abadi MJ, Ghadirzadeh Z, Moujoodi H, Mehdiansaripour M. Interest in the Field of Study and Affecting Factors: The Viewpoint of Students of Kashan University of Medical Sciences. Iranian Journal of Medical Education. 2017;17(0):24-34.
2. Mohsen AH, Sajjad LM, editors. Evaluation of Influencing Factors and Their Effects on Students' Interest Towards Nursing at Kashan University of Medical Sciences, 20132015.
3. Sahebalzamani M, Mohammadi M, Adhami MF. Determining and comparing the degree of awareness, interest and attitude of dentistry and pharmacy students of Tehran Medical universities toward their field of study in basic science and graduation timeS 2019.
4. Safari T, Nazri Panjaki A, Haghighi M, Sayadi F, Zeynali Bujani M, Amin A. Investigate the level of student's interest in their field of study and the effective factors on it, from the viewpoint of students of the Zahedan University of Medical Science in 2018. Yektaweb. 2018;25(0):61-7.
5. Shirazi M, Rahmani N, Lotfian M, Kheirandish A. The assessment of Qazvin Dental School students’ interest in their field of study and the educational environment (2016-2017). Journal of Inflammatory Diseases. 2018;22(1):61-9.
6. Moghadam FA, Azad SA, Sahebalzamani M, Farahani H, Jamaran M. An investigation on the level of awareness, attitude, and interest among medicine, dentistry, and pharmacy students toward their majors on entering university: the case of Islamic Azad University, Tehran medical sciences branch. Journal of family medicine and primary care. 2017;6(4):784.
7. Hemmati R, Niya MT, Sohrabi N, Jalalvandi F. Assessment of Student Interests of Kermanshah University of medical sciences towards the field of education and the future of her career. Journal of Clinical Research in Paramedical Sciences. 2017;6(2):237-46.
8. Fattahi Z, Javadi Y, Nakhaee N. A Survey on Dentistry Students Satisfaction with their Discipline and Some of the Related Factors. Strides in Development of Medical Education. 2004;1(1):32-40.
9. Mojtahedzadeh F, Yassini E, Rahmani N. Reliability and Validity of the Persian Version of Dental Student Learning Education Questionnaire and a Researcher Made Questionnaire about In-terest of Dental Students in Their Field of Study. Journal of Iranian Dental Association. 2015;27(1):24-30.
10. Seifi S, Sum S. Comparison of dental students consent towards their educational line in clinical and basic science course. Biannual Journal of Medical Education Education Development Center (edc) Babol University of Medical Sciences. 2015;3(2):38-45.
11. Hemmati R, Sohrabi N, Jalalvandi F. Assessment of Student Interests of Kermanshah University of medical sciences towards the field of education and the future of her career. Journal of Clinical Research in Paramedical Sciences. 2017;6(2).
12. Aggarwal A, Mehta S, Gupta D, Sheikh S, Pallagatti S, Singh R, et al. Dental students’ motivations and perceptions of dental professional career in India. Journal of dental education. 2012;76(11):1532-9.
13. McAndrew R, Ellis J. An evaluation of the multiple mini-interview as a selection tool for dental students. British Dental Journal. 2012;212(7):331-5.
14. Abdulghani HM, Al-Drees AA, Khalil MS, Ahmad F, Ponnamperuma GG, Amin Z. What factors determine academic achievement in high achieving undergraduate medical students? A qualitative study. Medical teacher. 2014;36(sup1):S43-S8.
15. Sadeghi M, Bahgerian A. Postgraduate aspiration in dental students at Rafsanjan University of medical sciences. Journal of Rafsanjan University of Medical Sciences. 2013;12(2):103-14.
16. Mojarad F, Mani Kashani K, Joudat M. Evaluation of interests of general dental practitioners in postgraduation study in Hamedan. Hamadan Univ Med Sci. 2009.
17. Saeed S, Jimenez M, Howell H, Karimbux N, Sukotjo C. Which factors influence students’ selection of advanced graduate programs? One institution's experience. Journal of dental education. 2008;72(6):688-97.
18. Mohammadi A, Vakili M. Measuring students' satisfaction of educational services quality and relationship with services quality in Zanjan University of Medical Sciences. Journal of medical education development. 2010;2(3):48-59.
19. Scarbecz M, Ross JA. The relationship between gender and postgraduate aspirations among first‐and fourth‐year students at public dental schools: a longitudinal analysis. Journal of dental education. 2007;71(6):797-809.
20. Ghaderi R, Dastjerdi R, Soroush Z, Mohabati M. Influential Factors in Medical Students' Attitudes Towards Studying Medicine in 2002. Iranian Journal of Medical Education. 2004;3(2 (10)):47-54.
21. Vahid Dastjerdi E, Mahdian M, Nazarali S, Badiee MR. Study Motives And Career Plans of Postgraduate Students In Dental School, Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences. Journal of Dental School Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Science. 2011;29(1 (87)).
22. Khami M, Murtomaa H, Jafarian M, Vehkalahti M, Virtanen J. Study motives and career choices of Iranian dental students. Medical Principles and Practice. 2008;17(3):221-6.
23. Karibe H, Kawakami T, Suzuki A, Warita S, Ogata K, Aoyagi K, et al. Career choice and attitudes towards dental education amongst dental students in Japan and Sweden. European Journal of Dental Education. 2009;13(2):80-6.
24. Neamatollahi H, Mehrabkhani M, Ghafarpour S, Ghasemi A. Evaluation of Mashhad Dental School Students’ motives and viewpoints on their Career choices in 2010. Journal of Mashhad Dental School. 2014;38(1):71-84.