1. Keshavarz F, Sedigh Maroufi S, Hanani S, Rasouli M. Identifying effective factors the quality of theoretical education of the Operating room from students and teachers’ viewpoints in Medical Sciences Universities of Tehran city. Educ Strategy Med Sci 2020; 13 (5):529-536. [Persian]
2. Heidari AR, Khademi J, Khatirnamani Z, Rafiei N, Abbas Abadi M, Charkazi A, Ghanbari SMR, Mirkarimi SK, Maghsoudlou M, Lotfi M, Sohrabi M. Challenges of Clerkship of Public Health in Golestan Medical University; A Qualitative Study. Medical Education Journal. 2022 Jan 15;10(1):70-85. [Persian]
3. Memar M, Torkfar A, Jamshidian L, Mirhosseini SMA. Expectations and Perceptions of Students About the Quality of Educational Services During the Corona to Promote Health Using the Servqual Model. Razi Journal of Medical Sciences 2020; 27(10): 83 To 92. [Persian]
4. Sahney SD, Banwet K and Karunes S. Conceptualizing Total Quality Management in Higher Education. The TQM Magazine. 2004; 16 (2):145-159. [Persian]
5. Enayati Novinfar A, Uosefi M, Siyami L, Javaheri Daneshmand M. Evaluation of the Quality of Education Services of Payam Noor University of Hamedan Based on the SERVQUAL Model. IRPHE. 2011; 17 (3):135-151. [Persian]
6. Khadem Rezaiyan M, Mousavi Bazaz SM. Quality Gap in Educational Services Based on Servqual Model in Mashhad Medical School. Pajouhesh Dar Pezeshki 2016; 40(1):17- 23. [Persian]
7. Caha H. Service quality in private hospitals in Turkey. Journal of economics and social research. 2007; 9(1); 55-59.
8. Parasuraman A, Zeithaml VA, Berry LL. SERVQUAL: A Multiple-Item Scale for Measuring Consumer Perceptions of Service Quality. Journal of Retailing 1988; 64(1): 12-40.
9. Parasuraman A, Berry L L. A Conceptual Model of Service Quality and Its Implication for Future Research. Journal of Marketing, 1985; 49(4):41–50.
10. Sahney S, Banwet DK, Karnues S. An Integrated Framework for Quality in Education: Application of Quality Function Deployment, Interpretive Structural Modeling and Path Analysis. Total Qual Manag 2006; 17(2):265-85. [Persian]
11. Sirvanci MB. Critical Issues for TQM Implementation in Higher Education. TQM Magazin 2004; 16(6):382-6.
12. Ranjbar Ezzatabadi M, Bahrami MA, Zare Ahmadabadi H, Nasiri S, Arab M, Hadizadeh F, Hataminasab SH. Gap Analysis between Perceptions and Expectations of Service Recipients through Servqual Approach in Yazd, Afshar Hospital. Tolooe Behdasht 2010; 9(2, 3):75-86. [Persian]
13. Arambewela R, Hall J. A comparative analysis of international education satisfaction using SERVQUAL. Journal of Services Research. 2006; 6(Special) 141-163.
14. Enayati T, Zameni F, Nasirpoor Deravi N. Assessing the quality of educational service in Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences using Servqual Model. JHPM. 2013; 2 (2):32-39. [Persian]
15. Shahrezaei SR. The state of higher education evaluation in the country and the formulation of conceptual framework. Pajohesh va Barnamehrizi dar Amoozeshe Aali.2011; 16(2):41-60. [Persian]
16. Kebriaei A, Roudbari M. Quality Gap in Educational Services at Zahedan University of Medical Sciences: Students Viewpoints about Current and Optimal Condition. Iranian Journal of Medical Education. 2005; 5 (1):53-61. [Persian]
17. Mohammadi A, Vakili M. [Measuring students' satisfaction of educational Services Quality and relationship with services quality in Zanjan University of Medical Sciences]. Tose'eye Amoozeshe dar Oloome Pezeshki. 2010; 2(3) 48-56. [Persian]
18. Zavar T, Behrangi MR, Asgarian M, Naderi Ea. [Evaluating service quality in educational centers of University of Payam Noor in East and West Azerbaijan provinces from students' point of view]. Pajohesh va Barnamehrizi dar Amoozeshe Aali.2007; 13(46)67-90. [Persian]
19. Jafarinia S. Measuring service quality in educational institutions based on SERVQUAL model. Journal of Human Resources management. 2017; 6(23).21-40. [Persian]
20. Khandan M, Nouhi E, Sabzevari S. Quality Assessment of Educational Services in Nursing and Midwifery School of Kerman Based on SERVQUAL Model. Iranian Journal of Medical Education. 2015; 15:251-262. [Persian]
21. Sohrabi Z, Majidi Z. Educational Services Quality Gap: Perspectives of Educational Administrators, Faculty Members and Medical Students. Payavard 2014; 7 (5):376-388. [Persian]
22. Kavosi Z, Rahimi H, Qanbari P, Haidari L, Bahmaei J. Investigation of quality gap of educational services from the viewpoints of students of Shiraz university of medical sciences, 2012-2013. Sadra medical Sciences Journal 2014; 2)2: (161- 172. [Persian]
23. Yasbolagi B, Havas Beygi F, Mousavi Pour S. A Survey of the Quality of Educational Services Provided to Arak University Students Using the SERVQUAL Model. Journal of Instruction and Evaluation. 2015; 8(30):29-44. [Persian]
24. Zarei E, Alijanzadeh M, Moosazadeh A. An Evaluation of Educational Service Quality Gap in the Faculty of Health at Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences: Using SERVEQUAL Techniques. J Med Educ Dev. 2016; 8 (20):39-49. [Persian]
25. Tavakoli N, Yadegarfar G, Bagherian H, Ghasri F. Assessing the educational services quality of health information technology students. J Edu Health Promot 2019; 8:168.
26. Maja A, Selma K, Muris C. Students’ perceptions about role of faculty and administrative staff in business education service quality assessment. Tržište/Market;2014: 26, 93-108.
27. Zafiropoulos C, Vrana V. Service quality assessment in a Greek higher education institute. Journal of business economics and management. 2008 Jan 1;9(1):33-45.
28. Khaki M, Kargar M, Parham M, Mohebi S. Survey the quality of provided services in out-patient’s clinics of Shiraz training hospitals based on the model of SERVQUAL in 2014. IJNR. 2015; 10 (3):81-88. [Persian]
29. Arbouni F, Shoghli A, Badriposhteh S, Mohajery M. The Gap between Students’ Expectations and Educational Services Provided for them, Zanjan University of Medical Sciences, 2007. Strides in Development of Medical Education. 2008; 5(1):17-25. [Persian]
30. Kazemnejad Matak L, masomi A, Mohebi S, Tabarraei M, Moradi Z. The Quality of Educational Services in Department of Medical Sciences of Islamic Azad University of Qom. 3 JNE. 2020; 9 (1):55-64. [Persian]
31. Abbasian M, Chaman R, Mousavi S, Amiri M, Gholami Taromsar M, Maleki F et al. Gap Analysis between Students and Perceptions and Expectations of Quality of Educational Services Using Servqual Model. Qom Univ Med Sci J. 2013; 7 (S1):2-9. [Persian]
32. Zakerjafari H R, Hamkar B, Mirfarhadi N. The Interval of Educational Services Quality: Distance of Current and Desirable Situation from Viewpoints’ Dentistry Students of Guilan University of Medical Sciences of medical sciences in 2014. Research in medical education 2015; 7 (3):64-70. [Persian]
33. Maraghi E, Hayati F, Hayati F. Quality of Educational Services from Students’ Viewpoint at Abadan Faculty of Medical Sciences. Educational development of Jundishapur 2019; 10(3):176-186. [Persian]
34. Shams L, Mahmoudi S, Maleki M.R, et al 2014, Educational service quality of Tehran University of Medical Sciences: the students’ perspective. Razi Journal of Medical Sciences, Vol. 21. NO. 124, Pp.37_46. [Persian]
35. Khosravi zadeh E, Zohrevandian K. Assessment service quality at the sport science department in Arak University based on integrated approach include Servqual, Kano and Quality Function Deployment. Research on Educational Sport, 2017; 5(12): 37-60. [Persian]
36. Chui C, Muhd A, Basim F, Zaimi N. Evaluation of Service Quality of Private Higher Education using. Service Improvement Matrix. Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2016; 224: 132– 140.
37. Nakhaey O R, Hosseini S M, Vakili V, Mosa Farkhani E. Comparing Pharmacy Students’ Perceptions and Expectations of Quality of Educational Services at Mashhad University of Medical Sciences Based on SERVQUAL Model. Iranian Journal of Medical Education. 2017; 17:504-515. [Persian]