1. Manolis, C, Burns, Dj, et al 2013, Assessing experiential learning styles: a methodological reconstruction and validation of the kolb learning style inventory, Learning and individual differences, Vol. 23, Pp.44-52.
2. Enteshari Z, Yamani N, Omid A. Assessment of knowledge and skills training needs among employed midwives in health and medical centers, compared to expected duties as a part of Health System Reform Program, 2019. Journal of Education and Health Promotion. 2020;9.
3. Tavangarian, D, Leypold, ME, Nölting, K, etal 2004, Is e-learning the Solution for Individual Learning, Electronic Journal of E-learning , Vol.2, Pp. 273-280.
4. Thurmond, V, Wambach, K 2004, Understanding interactions in distance education: a review of the literature, International journal of instructional technology and distance learning, Vol. 1, No. 1.
5. Ozkan, S, Koseler, R, Baykal, N 2009, Evaluating learning management systems: adoption of hexagonal e-learning assessment model in higher education, Transforming government: people, process and policy, Vol. 3, No.2, Pp.111-130.
6. Karimian Z, Farokhi MR. Eight Steps in the Development of Virtual Education in Educational Innovation Plan in Medical Sciences Universities, A review of an experience. Journal of Medicine and Cultivation. 2018 Aug 23; 27 (2):101-12.
7. Malik YS, Kumar N, Sircar S, Kaushik R, Bhat S, Dhama K, Gupta P, Goyal K, Singh MP, Ghoshal U, Zowalaty ME. Coronavirus disease pandemic (COVID-19): challenges and a global perspective. Pathogens. 2020 Jul; 9 (7):519.
8. Castle, S. (2020) Cambridge University Will Hold Its Lectures Online Next Year.
10. https://www.en.uni-muenchen.de/news/press-services/ corona_information/index.
11. Mirhaji.S, Soleymanpour.M, Sabouri.AA, Bazargan.A. A look at the Covid-19 and the evolution of university education in the world: Challenges and perspectives.
12. Besharat.A. Performance Report of Distance Learning at Rafsanjan University of Medical Sciences during the COVID-19 Pandemic. Journal of Rafsanjan University of Medical Sciences. pp. 423-428. ISSN 1735-3165.
14. Dastani M. COVID 19: A New Beginning in Virtual Education at the Medical Universities of Iran. Horizons of Medical Education Development. 2020 Jul 22; 11(1):1-4.
15. Harden RM. Ten questions to ask when planning a course or curriculum. Medical Education. 1986 Jul;20(4):356-65.
16. Karimian ,Z. Farokhi,M.R. Eight Steps in the Development of Virtual Education in Educational Innovation Plan in Medical Sciences University, A review of an experience. Journal of Teb & Tazkieh. 2018 Jul.27 (2).101-112.
17. Eslami Neda, Hoseini Masoud, Makarem Abbas, Gholami Hasan. A Survey on the Effect of In-Service Training Courses on The Satisfaction, Educational, and Assessment Skills of the Academic Staff of Mashhad University of Medical Sciences.Journal of Mashhad Dental School. 2020 [cited 2022May30]; 44(1):3-13.
18. Karimi Moonaghi H, Majidi F, Makarem A, Emadzadeh A, Shoeibi A. Appropriate strategies to empower faculty members of medicine in education: viewpoints of faculty members of Mashhad School of Medicine. Iranian Journal of Medical Education. 2015 Apr 10; 15:227-39.
19. Steinert Y, Mann K, Centeno A, Dolmans D, Spencer J, Gelula M, et al. A systematic review of faculty development initiaives designed to improve teaching effectiveness in medical education. Med Teach. 2006; 28(6): 497-526.
20. Searle NS, Thompson BM, Perkowski LC. Making It Work: The Evolution of a Medical Educational Fellowship Program. Acad Med. 2006; 81(11): 984-9.